Winter is not the time to hibernate in Adelaide! Illuminate Adelaide celebrates art, light, music and technology from 28 June – 30 July and we’ve got 6 double passes to give away! Head over to our Instagram to enter!
How to enter:
- FOLLOW @foodlandsa on Instagram
- LIKE the competition post
- TAG a friend who you would bring
*Competition runs Friday 23 June – Friday 7 July 2023. Instagram profile must be public. Full T&Cs below.
Terms and Conditions Illuminate Competition on Instagram
- The Promoter of this promotion is Foodland Promotions ABN 85 528 062 001 of 191 Flinders Street, ADELAIDE SA 5000 (“Promoter“).
- Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is to South Australian residents who are 18 years or older. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition, and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
- Participants must enter by completing the following steps:
i. FOLLOW @foodlandsa on Instagram
ii. LIKE the competition post
iii. TAG a friend who you would bring
- The Promotional period begins at 12:00pm ACST Friday 23rd June 2023 and ends 12:00pm Friday 7th July 2023.
- There are 3 double passes to be won for ‘Resonate’ and 3 double passes for ‘Light Creatures’.
- The total prize value for ‘Resonate’ passes is $84. The total prize value for ‘Light Creatures’ passes is $62.
- The total prize pool is $438.
- There are 6 winners in total. Each entrant can only win 1 prize.
- Only Instagram accounts that are public will be eligible.
- The winners will be drawn randomly via an online random number generator. Drawn entries will be checked for validity against competition rules of entry as they are drawn. Any entries deemed not valid will be discarded and the draw will continue until all prizes are allocated.
- There will be 1 prize draw, with 6 winners drawn during the draw. The draw will take place at the Promoters location at the following date and time:
Monday 10th July at 2pm ACDT.
- Once a prize winner has been drawn for a prize, they will no longer be eligible to win any further prizes. The winners will be notified by a comment response and then given details via direct message.
- The winners must be able to collect their prize from Foodland Promotions 191 Flinders Street, ADELAIDE SA 5000.
- If a winner does not get in contact with the Promoter within 2 days of being notified, a new winner will be drawn.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received in the Promoter’s database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised via an opt out notice to the Promoter’s Privacy Officer from the entrant withdrawing consent to use personal information for direct marketing purposes, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information to contact you for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. A request to access, update or correct any information, as well as to opt out of receipt of direct marketing material, should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion subject to the written directions of any competent authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.