Upload an image of your decorated cake and providing relevant details on The Show at Home website at http://theshowathome.com.au/cakeoff
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is Foodland Supermarkets.
- Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all residents of South Australia. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition, and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
- Participants can enter by:
Online: uploading an image of their decorated cake and providing relevant details on the Show at Home website at http://theshowathome.com.au/cakeoff
- The Promotional period starts at 12:01 AM ACST 17th of August 2020.
- The Promotional period ends at 11:59 PM AM ACST 13th of September 2020.
- The major prize winner and five minor prize winners will be published on the Foodland website by Friday 2nd October 2020.
- The Major Prize Winner ad five minor prize winners will be notified by email. All six major and minor winners will be posted on the Foodland website.
- The total prize pool value is approximately $800.00.
- The prize for the major prize winner will win a 2021 Royal Adelaide Show family pass, a baking hamper and a $200.00 Foodland gift card.
- The 5 minor prize winners will receive a $100.00 Foodland Gift card.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received in the Show at Home website database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of representatives from the Promoter and associated organisations. The winners will be chosen based on creativity and originality of the design and the explanation of their cake masterpiece. Entries will be checked for validity against competition rules of entry as they are drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promoter does not hear from the initial winners within 2 weeks from the announcement date, a new winner/s will be drawn.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised via an opt out notice to the Promoter’s Privacy Officer from the entrant withdrawing consent to use personal information for direct marketing purposes, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information to contact you for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. A request to access, update or correct any information, as well as to opt out of receipt of direct marketing material, should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion subject to the written directions of any competent authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.