Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion: The Complete Dairy Consumer Promotion
2. The promoter of this Promotion is Foodland Promotions ABN 85 528 062 001 of 292 Grange Road, FLINDERS PARK SA 5025 (“Promoter”).
3. Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry is open to all residents in South Australia aged 18 years and over who satisfy the entry requirements as stated in clauses 4 and 5. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Promotion, and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
5. To enter:
a. participants must purchase any The Complete Dairy 1 Litre or 2 Litre Milk (“Participating Product”) at any Foodland store during the Promotional Period; and
b. visit www.foodlandsa.com.au and follow the links to enter your details (first name, last name, email address, full address and mobile number) as prompted. Entrants must keep an original copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
6. Promotional Period: starts at 12:01 AM ACST 3rd July 2017 and closes at 11:59 PM ACST on 30th July 2017.
Weekly Period Entries Open Entries Close Draw Date
1 03/07/17 at 12:01AM ACST 09/07/2017 at 11:59PM ACDT 18/07/17 at 10:00AM ACST
2 10/07/17 at 12:00AM ACST 16/07/2017 at 11:59PM ACDT 25/07/17 at 10:00AM ACST
3 17/07/17 at 12:00AM ACST 23/07/17 at 11:59PM ACDT 1/08/17 at 10:00AM ACST
4 24/07/17 at 12:00AM ACST 30/07/2017 at 11:59PM ACDT 8/08/17 at 10:00AM ACST
7. Winners of each of the four draws will be drawn at Foodland Supermarkets, 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park SA 5025.
8. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draw will be entered into subsequent Weekly Draws.
9. The Prize winners will be notified by letter and will be published in The Advertisers “Public Notice” and Foodland website (www.foodlandsa.com.au) on 26th July 2017, 2nd August 2017, 9th August 2017 and 16th August 2017.
10. There are 7 Prizes to be won for each of the 4 Weekly Draws:
a. The Prize is:
i. 1 x KitchenAid Platinum Diamond Blender (Azure Blue) valued at $299 each (RRP); and
ii. 2 x Fitbit Charge 2 (Teal) valued at $249 each (RRP).
The Prize is valued at a total of $797(RRP).
b. The Total Prize Pool is valued at $22,316 (RRP).
11. No part of this prize is redeemable for any other prize or transferable.
12. Prize/s must be claimed by 5PM ACDT on 16/11/17.
13. Any prize/s unclaimed will be entered into an unclaimed prize draw conducted at Foodland House on Monday 20th November 2017.
a. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at Foodland Supermarkets, 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park, 5025 at 10am.
b. The unclaimed prize winners will be notified by letter and all winners will be published on the Foodland website (www.foodlandsa.com.au) on Friday 24th November 2017.
14. Winners must also make themselves available for marketing purposes for example, photography, TV and radio interviews.
15. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received in the Promoter’s database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
16. Any form of automated electronic entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
17. One entry per Participating Product purchased (clause 4). Multiple entries are accepted, however each entry must submitted separately be made in relation to a separate purchase as per clause 4, entry requirements.
18. All entrants must retain the purchase receipt for the participating products as proof of purchase for all entries. Failure to produce any purchase receipt when requested may in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a participant’s entries and forfeits any right to a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The receipt must clearly specify (a) the Foodland store of purchase; (b) the Participating Product purchased; and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
19. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
20. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
21. This is a manual draw. Online entries will be printed out on DL size paper. Drawn entries will be checked for validity against competition rules of entry as they are drawn. Any entries deemed not valid (as per term 4) will be discarded and the draw will continue until all prizes are allocated.
22. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information to contact you for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion. The Promoter will provide entrants’ personal information to The Complete Dairy (part of LD&D Australia Pty Ltd) to enable them to provide the prize, The Complete Dairy may share entrants’ personal information with agencies and contractors for this purpose. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
24. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss of, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
25. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
26. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
27. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the Promotion subject to State regulation.
28. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
29. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
31. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Authorised under SA Licence No T17/1066