Hi, this competition is now closed. Thank you for checking.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is Foodland Supermarkets ABN 85 528 062 001 of 292 Grange Road, FLINDERS PARK SA 5025 (“Promoter“).
- Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to all residents in South Australia aged 18 years and over who satisfy the entry requirements as stated in terms 4 and 5. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition, and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, participants must purchase two specially marked products in one transaction in any Foodland store during the promotional period. The products are highlighted in the Foodland catalogue and on shelf.
- Participants can enter online by: Visiting www.foodlandsa.com.au and following the links to enter your details as prompted. Entrants must keep an original copy of their receipt as proof of purchase. The prize is non-transferable.
- The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM ACST Wednesday 27th March 2019 and closes at 11:59 PM ACST on Tuesday 23rd April 2019. Entries must be entered by 11:59 PM ACST on Sunday 28th April 2018.
- The major draw will take place at Foodland Supermarkets, 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park, 5025 at 10am on Tuesday 30th April 2018.
- The major prize winner will be notified by phone and all winners will be published in The Advertiser’s “Public Notices” on Thursday 2nd May 2019.
- There is 1 major prize to be won, and 50 minor prizes:
- Major prize: $20,000 cash
- Minor prizes: 50 x $100 Foodland vouchers
- Total prize pool is valued at $25,000.
- Any prizes unclaimed will be entered into an unclaimed prize draw conducted at Foodland Head Office on Wednesday 31st July 2019.
- In the event of an unclaimed prize draw, the winners of this draw will be notified by phone and announced in the Advertiser’s “Public Notices” on Wednesday 7th August 2019.
- Winners must also make themselves available for marketing purposes for example, photography, TV and radio interviews.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received in the Promoter’s database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Any form of automated electronic entry that does not meet the entry requirements as per clause 4 will be deemed invalid and not counted as a valid entry.
- One entry per eligible purchase (see term 4). Multiple entries are accepted however each entry must be made in relation to a separate purchase as per term 4.
- All participants must retain the purchase receipt for the participating products as proof of purchase for all entries. Failure to produce any purchase receipt when requested may in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a participant’s entries and forfeits any right to a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- This is a manual draw. Online entries will be printed out on DL size paper. Drawn entries will be checked for validity against competition rules of entry as they are drawn. Any entries deemed not valid (as per term 4) will be discarded and the draw will continue until all prizes are allocated.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information to contact you for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above.
- The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss of, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion or any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion subject to the written directions of any competent authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Authorised under SA Licence No T19/250