Terms and Conditions
|Promoter||Foodland Supermarkets (ABN 85 528 062 001), 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park SA 5025|
|Competition Period||12.01am on 30/09/2020 to 11.59pm on 27/10/2020.|
|Who can enter?||Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.|
|Who can’t enter?||Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
|Where will the competition run?||The competition will run in participating Foodland stores (excluding online) which are stocking Qualifying Purchase products (Stores) in South Australia.|
|Qualifying Purchase||Any of the following 2 Heinz® or Bull’s-Eye® condiments in one transaction:
· HEINZ SAUCE KETCHUP TOMATO 1L
· HEINZ SAUCE BBQ SMOKEY 500ML
· HEINZ SAUCE KETCHUP TOMATO 220ML
· LEA&PERRINS SCE WORCEST 290ML
· HP SAUCE ORIGINAL 390ML
· HEINZ SAUCE TOMATO BIG RED 500ML
· HEINZ SAUCE KETCHUP ORGANIC 500ML
· HEINZ SAUCE KETCHUP TOM R/SUG 500ML
· HP SCE ORIGINAL 220ML
· HEINZ MUSTARD AMERICAN 220ML
· HEINZ SAUCE BBQ 500ML
· HEINZ SAUCE KETCHUP TOMATO 500ML
· HEINZ SAUCE TOMATO BIG RED 4L
· BULL’S-EYE SAUCE BBQ ORIG 300ML
· BULL’S-EYE SAUCE BBQ BACON 300ML
· BULL’S-EYE SAUCE BBQ WHISKEY 300ML
· HEINZ SAUCE BURGER ORGINAL 295ML
· HEINZ MAYONNAISE EGG TRAD 250GM
· HEINZ SALAD CREAM ENG/STYL 250GM
· HEINZ MAYO AIOLI SQZ 295ML
· HEINZ MAYO ORIGINAL SQZ 295ML
· HEINZ MAYO SG AIOLI GARL 295ML
· HEINZ MAYO PERI PERI SQZ 295ML
· HEINZ MAYO SG TARTARE SQZY 295ML
· HEINZ AIOLI SG SQZ 500ML
· HEINZ MAYO SG ORIG SQZ 500ML
· HEINZ MAYO SG ORIGINAL 470GM
· HEINZ MAYO WHL EGG OLV OIL 295ML
· HEINZ MAYO GAR AIOLI O/OIL 295ML
· HEINZ MAYO CRMY RANCH 295ML
· HEINZ MAYO SMKY BACONNAISE 295ML
· HEINZ MAYO SG PERI PERI 500ML
|Entry instructions||To enter, you must, during the Competition Period after making a Qualifying Purchase from a Store and collecting your itemised purchase receipt:
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?||There will be 43 winners determined in respect of this competition – 40 minor winners and 3 major winners.
There will be 5 draws conducted – 4 weekly minor draws and 1 major draw.
All draws will be held at Foodland Head Office – 292 Grange Rd, Flinders Park South Australia, 5025.
The minor draws will be held at 12.00pm on each of the following Wednesdays: 07/10/2020, 14/10/2020, 21/10/2020 and 28/10/2020.
The first valid 10 entries drawn randomly in each minor draw from the entries received during the previous Wednesday – Tuesday week will win a minor prize.
Entries received in respect of each draw will not roll over to subsequent minor draws.
The major draw will be held at 12.00pm on 02/11/2020.
The first 3 valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period (including minor prize winners) will win a major prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?||There are 43 prizes available – 40 minor prizes and 3 major prizes.
Each minor prize is a $100 Foodland Gift Card. Minor prize winners will be contacted within 14 days of determination to arrange delivery of their minor prize.
Each major prize is a $2,000 Visa Card valid for 36 months. Major prizes will be delivered to major winners’ nominated Australian residential address or email address within 14 days of verification.
|Total prize pool||The total prize pool is $10,000.|
|How many times can I enter?||You can enter multiple times per day, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase and per receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||All winners will be notified in writing via email within two days of determination. Major winners will also be contacted by phone.
Major winners will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 30/11/2020.
|Proof of purchase||You must keep original itemised purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase for all entries.
If you don’t produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry. If, in the Promoter’s opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
|Unclaimed prize/s||Prize claim date: 12.00pm on 02/02/2021.
Unclaimed prize determination: 12.30pm on 02/02/2021.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s in descending order of value amongst valid entrants who (if possible) have not already won an unclaimed prize. Any winner/s will be informed:
· by phone; and
· in writing by email,
within two days of determination. Major winner will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 16/02/2021.
|Collection and use of your personal information||If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or the Promoter’s agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to the Promoter’s related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing data.
|Permit numbers||Authorised under:
SA Licence No. T20/976.
1 . These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). You will receive a return on screen message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including, validity period.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
5. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
6. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
7. You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
8. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted including failure of any third parties to forward entry forms for inclusion in the draw, where relevant.
9. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
10. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
11. If publication will take place, by entering, you request that your full address not be published.
12. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.