Fantastic Rice Cracker Sistema GWP Promotion
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Foodland Supermarkets (ABN 85 528 062 001), 292 Grange Rd, Flinders Park SA 5025.
9am ACDT on 16/01/19 to 9pm ACDT on 27/02/19, or while gift stocks last (whichever occurs sooner).
9am ACDT on 16/01/19 to 9pm ACDT on 13/03/19, or while gift stocks last (whichever occurs sooner).
Who can participate?
Only South Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can’t participate?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
a. The Promoter; and
b. the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this gift with purchase promotion.
Where will the gift with purchase promotion run?
The gift with purchase promotion will run in participating Foodland Supermarkets (Stores) in South Australia.
3 packs in one transaction of Fantastic Rice Crackers (from the list below) from a participating Store:
- Barbeque Chicken
- Salt & Vinegar
- Honey & Soy
- Sour Cream and Chives
- Cheddar Cheese
- Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream
- French Onion and Cheese
To claim, you must:
a. During the Purchase Period, make a Qualifying Purchase (purchase 3 packets of Fantastic Rice Crackers in 1 transaction) from a participating Store and collect and retain your itemised purchase receipt; and
b. During the Claim Period, be one of the first 400 valid claims by visiting the Foodland website, locating the claim page and filling out and submitting the online claim form, providing your Qualifying Purchase receipt number and all other requested information.
A receipt can only be used to make one claim, regardless of the number of Qualifying Purchase products purchased on that receipt.
Subject to verification by the Promoter, the first 400 successful claims will entitle the claimant to a gift of a Fantastic branded Sistema Snack Attack 410ml container valued at $5.99 each.
There are, in total, up to 400 gifts available.
Total gift pool
The total gift pool is up to $2,396.
How many times can I claim?
You can claim up to 2 times per household, provided you only claim once per Qualifying Purchase and once per Qualifying Purchase receipt. Each claim must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will successful claimants be informed?
Successful claimants will be notified in writing by email within two to five business days of submitting their claim and will have their name published on the Foodland website after the end of the Claim Period.
Gifts will be delivered to each successful claimant’s residential address (as provided in their original claim) through Australia Post in up to 14 business days of the claim being deemed as valid.
Proof of purchase
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all claims:
- Original itemised purchase receipt(s).
If you don’t produce the above proof of purchase for all claims when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your claims and you will lose any right to a gift.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Purchase Period before you submitted your claim).
If, in the Promoter’s opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your claims will be invalid and you will lose any right to a gift
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a successful claimant, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage this gift with purchase promotion. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this gift with purchase promotion.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined above. Information about gifts and how to claim forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By claiming, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Your claim must be received during the Claim Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your claim may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communication networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with claiming. If you attempt to claim using automatically generated claims or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
Gifts must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable.
If you or your claim are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your claim (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your claims) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your claims (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
You must not:
- tamper with the claim process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this gift with purchase promotion;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this gift with purchase promotion;
- breach any law;or behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this gift with purchase promotion is final.
- Gifts cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. The gift value is correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in gift value. You agree that if a gift is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- If publication will take place, by claiming, you request that your full address not be published.
- If this gift with purchase promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel this gift with purchase promotion or disqualify affected claims/claimants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you receiving a gift. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this gift with purchase promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this gift with purchase promotion are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury(including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this gift with purchase promotion or any gift, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this gift with purchase promotion are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of gift/s. Unless otherwise specified, gift/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
This gift with purchase promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.