Hi, this competition is now closed. Thank you for checking.
Terms and Conditions of the “Fantastic Snacks Winter Back to School” Promotion
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter of this promotion is Foodland Supermarkets ABN 85 528 062 001 of 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park SA 5025 (“Promoter”) which accompanies these Terms and Conditions. For further details of the Promoter please enquire at https://www.foodlandsa.com.au.
3. Entry is only open to South Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over who satisfy the entry requirements as stated in terms 4, 5 and 6.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, affiliated retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The Promotion starts at 9am ACST on Wednesday 10th July 2019 and closes at 9pm ACST Tuesday 20th August 2019. This is stated as the Promotion Period. Entries close Friday 23rd August at 9am ACST.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) Purchase any 2 Fantastic Cup or Bowl Noodle products from any Foodland Store;
(b) Visit www.foodlandsa.com.au
(c) Correctly enter all information requested including the entrant’s personal contact information and receipt number.
7. For each and every two (2) qualifying products that an eligible entrant uses to submit an entry, he/she MUST retain the original Foodland store receipt(s) that was issued when the qualifying purchase was made. Qualifying products and receipts must correspond with the entry/ies submitted by an eligible entrant.
8. There will be one winning entry for the major prize, being an Apple MacBook Air 13inch 1.8GHz 128GB valued at $1499.00. There will be twenty minor prizes of Fantastic brand Backpacks filled with: 1x Fantastic branded USB, 1x Fantastic branded Power Bank, 1x Fantastic Bluetooth Speaker and 12x 70g Fantastic Cup Noodles. Each minor prize is valued at $90.88. Total minor prize pool equating to $1817.60. Total prize pool equating to $3316.60.
9. In the event of the major prize Apple MacBook Air 13inch 1.8GHz 128GB being unavailable the Promotor reserves the right to substitute with an Apple MacBook model of equal or similar value. Any substitute model will not be less than the RRP of the major prize.
10. This Promotion is a game of chance. The winners draw will take place at Foodland SA Head Office, 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park, SA 5025 on Wednesday 28th August 2019 at 10am. The winners will be announced and notified by email within 7 days. Winners names will appear on the Foodland SA website.
11. In the event of winners not being contactable or failing to meet the terms and conditions of the competition, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted to distribute any unclaimed prizes on Friday 27th September 2019 at 10am at Foodland SA Head Office, 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park, SA 5025. Winners in the unclaimed draw will be contacted within 7 days of the draw and winner’s names will be published on the Foodland SA website.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
13. The entrant acknowledges that by submitting an entry in the Promotion, the entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant’s entry, including anything which may be created in connection with the entrant’s entry.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than winners in relation to this promotion or the prize.
15. The major prize will be collected from Foodland SA Head Office, 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park, SA 5025. Exceptions can be made to allow the winner to collect the major prize from a nominated store. This exemption must be agreed in writing and emailed to the winner. The winner must present the email documentation at the nominated store to verify their winner’s status and collect their prize. In the event that the major prize cannot be collected from Foodland Head Office or nominated store, the prize will be couriered to the winner’s address as nominated on their entry. The winner or winner’s representative must sign for the delivery. The minor prizes will be sent via TOLL to the address nominated on their entry. PO Box numbers will not be considered an eligible address for prize delivery.
16. The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of similar or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion (subject to any applicable law) to extend, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) if the Promotion is interfered with or is not conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason.
18. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The Promoter will collect and store all personal information in accordance with all applicable laws of Australia.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the store and this Promotion.
21. Fantastic Snacks and Apple have no association with Foodland or any of its affiliates and are not the promoters of this competition nor do they hold any responsibility for the outcome of the winners draw or prize distribution.