Terms and Conditions for
Weet-Bix 750g Win Your Groceries"
1. The promoter of this promotion is Foodland Supermarkets ABN85 528 062 001of 292 Grange Road, FLINDERS PARK SA 5025 ("
2. Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to all residents South Australia aged 18 years and over who satisfy the entry requirements as stated in terms 4 and 5. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition, and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
4. To enter, participants must purchase two boxes of 750g Weet-Bix from their local Foodland store during the promotional period.
Participants can enter either by:
complete an entry form from the Foodland Catalogue and post along with your original receipt to
“Weet-Bix Win Your Groceries Competition”, P.O. Box 377, Findon SA 5023.
www.foodlandsa.com.auand follow the links to enter your details as prompted. Entrants must keep an original copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
5. The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM AEST 2
July 2012 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST on 22
July 2012. If entering by mail, your entry must be received by the last mail delivery 24
July 2012. If entering online you must enter by 4.00pm 25
6. Winner will be drawn at Foodland Supermarkets, 292 Grange Road, Flinders Park, 5025 at 10am on 30
7. Winner will be notified by phone and in writing and will be published in The Advertisers “Public Notices on 1
8. There is 1 major prize.
a. The major prize is $4,000 in Foodland Gift Vouchers valued at $4,000.00
b. Total prize pool is valued at $4,000.00
9. Any prize unclaimed will be entered into an unclaimed prize draw conducted at Foodland House on Friday 26
October 2012 at 10:00am AEST.
10. Winner must also make themselves available for marketing purposes for example, photography, TV and radio interviews.
11. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received in the Promoter's database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
12. Any form of automated electronic entry that does not meet the entry requirements as per clause 4 will be deemed invalid and not counted as a valid entry.
13. One entry per eligible purchase (see term 4). Multiple entries are accepted however each entry must be made in relation to a separate purchase as per term 4.
14. All Web participants must retain the purchase receipt for the participating products as proof of purchase for all entries. Failure to produce any purchase receipt when requested may in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a participant’s entries and forfeits any right to a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
15. This is a manual draw. Online entries will be printed out on DL size paper and added to the Mail Entries. Drawn entries will be checked for validity against competition rules of entry as they are drawn. Any entries deemed not valid (as per term 4) will be discarded and the draw will continue until all prizes are allocated.
16. The Promoter's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner may be required to sign an indemnity in a form approved by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and all involved parties prior to participating. If they do not sign that indemnity form, they will not be able to participate in the Prize.
18. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information to contact you for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery
departments and the winner's name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above.
19. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss of, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion or any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion subject to the written directions of any competent authority.
23. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.